Claudia Crone GRI ABR, REALTOR|
Coldwell Banker Elite |
100 Parkway Blvd.
Stafford, VA 22554
Toll Free: 866-848-6960 x382
Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, and I want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible.
A Little Bit About Me...
I was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. I graduated from Morehead State University where I met my Husband, Michael. We have been living in Stafford since 1985 and have 3 children.
I have been in the workforce for over 30 years. During that time, I have accumulated vast experience in the fields of customer service and sales, computer technology, office administration and management, and interior/landscape design.
My passion is real estate! I love working with people and helping them find their dream home or sell their current home.
I am a full-time REALTOR® and pride myself on being available to my clients and keeping them abreast of all aspects of the transaction. As a local area expert, I will strive for excellence in ensuring your real estate needs are met with diligence and professionalism. I can provide you with current trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics and technology in order to make sound real estate decisions.
I am proud to offer you the ultimate in customer service! In the past, I have helped hundreds of families with their real estate transactions. Visit my "Testamonials" Page to read about some of the experiences my past clients have had with me. I look forward to a long-term relationship with you, both as a realtor and as a friend!
· #5 Coldwell Banker Agent in Virginia – April 2009
· #12 Coldwell Banker Agent in Virginia – 2008
· Coldwell Banker “International Diamond Society"
(Ranked in Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Agents in Nation 2008)
· Full-Time REALTOR® Since March 2004
· Foreclosure and Short Sale Specialist
· Coldwell Banker Elite “Rookie of the Year” 2004
· Over $46 Million in Sales
· GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute)
· ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
· Member - National Association of REALTORS
· Member - Fredericksburg Association of REALTORS
· “Top Honors Society" - Fredericksburg Association of Realtors
(Ranked in Top 5% of Agents in Local Association)
· Graduate of Morehead State University – BS, 1981
· Graduate of Spencerian Business College – 1976
· Resident of Stafford County for 24 years
· Married to Michael for 28 years
· Mother of 3 Grown Children
The Stafford, Fredericksburg, and Prince William real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area.
Buying a home? I will help you find the home of your dreams by taking the time to listen and understand your needs and desires. Once I know what you want, I will work tirelessly to find the right home for you, because no one should have to compromise when it comes to such a huge purchase.
Selling your home? My expertise in the Stafford, Fredericksburg, and Prince William real estate market will help ensure that you get the best price for your property. My finely-tuned marketing program will make sure the right people see your home.
I hope that you find my website to be a great source of information and visit often. Whether you are looking for Homes for Sale, Moving Resources, or even Mortgage Information everything you need is right here.
I will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact me with questions any time!